Whole Foods Xanthan Gum, 50g
- Thickening agent / emulsifier used in baking, cooking and homemade cosmetics
- Can replace gluten as a binder in gluten-free flour recipes
- Xanthan gum is considered a safe food addtive with a dose of up to 15 grams per day (adults).
- In some sensitive people, it can cause some side effects such as intestinal gas (flatulence) and bloating, however in normal doses as an ingredient this is uncommon.
- Xanthan gum powder should not be inhaled as it may irritate the airways and cause flu-like symptoms and lung problems.
Only 1 left in stock