- This event has passed.
Farm, Food and Fun for Future – November Edition
30/10/2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We have shifted our “1st Saturday of the month event” to a week earlier this month – joining hands with the MountView School Charity Walk.
Our Open Day comes with
- a hearty and varied Brunch Buffet,
- site tours to get to know our natural farming & construction work,
- inspiring and fun short workshops for big and small in different areas,
- as well as informative talks and
- an open seed & seedlings exchange.
For all fans of sustainable living and life-long learning, artisan food and organic products, and those longing for a relaxed but meaningful weekend outing in a beautiful, natural space.
TIME: 10am to 1pm
ENTRY FEE: Adults MK 3,000, Children 3-12 MK 2,000
Includes playground usage, children activities, acrobatics shows, site walk and free live music in the afternoon.
A richly varied, farm-fresh brunch picnic (=breakfast & lunch) can also be pre-booked @ MK 9000 (adult), MK 4500 (children 5-12); under 5s eat free of charge.
WORKSHOPS AND SHOWCASES IN NOVEMBER:
- 10 a.m.: Intro Workshop – Healthy Herbs: We make our own immune-boosting herbal remedies
- 11 a.m.: ecoLODGy Site Tour (free of charge)
- 12.30 a.m.: Intro Workshop – Soap Making with Herbs, Flowers and Natural Essentail Oils (Cost Contribution MK 5,000, incl. take home soap*)
- 1.30 p.m.: Intro Workshop – Rainwater Harvesting, why and how? (Cost Contribution: MK 2,000)
- 2.30 p.m.: Showcase and Talk – Foundations for Farming – a proven and hands-on biblical approach to restoring food safety, wealth and environmental health! (FREE)
- 2.30 p.m.: Intro Workshop – Natural Earthen Plasters (Cost Contribution MK 2,000)
These activities take 1-1.5 hours each.
Workshops have a maximum of 12 participants to ensure good spacing and are suitable for adults and mature kids; pre-booking recommended to secure your space).
This event is happening mostly outdoors and spread out on our spacious nature regeneration plot.
Extras: Pool billiard, cash bar and snacks are available from our Beetle Bistro….
More info and bookings via 0997 880 880.
Thanks for your support and we look forward to an inspiring and fun day with you!